Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sweet Tea and a Sweet Tooth

I cannot stop eating Lindt Sea Salt dark chocolate. Yeah, it's a little on the pricey side but Rite Aid has them on sale right now for 1.99/bar. Mmmm-mm! If you like chocolate covered pretzels you'll love this. My grandma sent me a sweet care package and almost instantly my friend Hailey and went out and bought more.

Also on a sweet tooth note, I'm still in my sweet tea phase. What's your favorite tea concoction? Mines 1/4 a squeeze of lemon, 1 black tea bag, and about a tablespoon of agave nectar.

Guess What? I've been a little hesitant to tell everyone what's been going on in my professional life. Because, who knows who's actually reading this?

I am the new accounting assistant for the Department of Biology here at CSU! How exciting is that?! It's my first step into the field that I want to work in. <3

Since everything else is starting to fall into place, I better pick up my room. It looks like I was robbed, but really my room is just messy every other day (hey now, I can't clean every day)!

No comments:

Post a Comment