1. When I was in 2nd grade, I was rejected from the talent show after auditioning to the song "I want Candy." Convinced that they were deaf, I recorded myself one night. I promptly understood why I was rejected.
2. I have a childhood dislike of showers. Whenever I have the option to take a bath, I do. Complete with bubbles. Lots of them.
3. Whenever I fly alone, I always introduce myself to the people around me because I wonder if there is a reason I'm sitting next to them, if maybe I'll meet them again in ten years.
4. No matter where I am, I like to know where the nearest first aid kit is, AED, and emergency exit. I'm
a little very accident prone.
5. I can't listen to the "hit" radio stations. The thought of Lady Gaga makes me gag. The day I'm pregnant, I am going to make my belly listen to Led Zeppelin's Thank You.
6. My first job was working at Chuck E Cheese.
7. I am a certified nursing assistant and want to go on a mission trip to utilize my license before it expires.
8. I have thousands of pages of novels I've started, but never finished.
9. I could watch Chopped marathons for days.
10. Books are my escape from reality. My imagination is so vivid that I will forget that I'm sitting in my room and truly feel as if I'm climbing the stairs with the characters, listening to their voices, and seeing their faces.
11. I am quite the procrastinator, but I always put 100% in the projects that showcase my talent.
12. My secret dream is to own a coffee shop in the heart of a city, but make it look like a log cabin complete with a grandma-like couch and doilies.
13. I always have a pile of clothes hiding somewhere (currently on the unused lofted bed under a comforter).
14. My boyfriend has taught me more things about life than I could have ever learned on my own.
15. I would hike every single day if it was a breezy 75 degrees and I lived at the base of a mountain.
16. My favorite color is turquoise and I have something turquoise in every square foot of my room.
17. When I own my first home, it will be so colorful because I grew up with all beige walls, all the time.
18. I want a country kitchen! Complete with a window sill to put fresh pies on.
19. I rarely match my socks. I enjoy having two different colors to look at.
20. My favorite place in the world is Coronado Island in California.