Sunday, February 26, 2012

20 Things about Me


1. When I was in 2nd grade, I was rejected from the talent show after auditioning to the song "I want Candy." Convinced that they were deaf, I recorded myself one night. I promptly understood why I was rejected. 

2. I have a childhood dislike of showers. Whenever I have the option to take a bath, I do. Complete with bubbles. Lots of them. 

3. Whenever I fly alone, I always introduce myself to the people around me because I wonder if there is a reason I'm sitting next to them, if maybe I'll meet them again in ten years. 

4. No matter where I am, I like to know where the nearest first aid kit is, AED, and emergency exit. I'm a little very accident prone. 

5. I can't listen to the "hit" radio stations. The thought of Lady Gaga makes me gag. The day I'm pregnant, I am going to make my belly listen to Led Zeppelin's Thank You.

6. My first job was working at Chuck E Cheese. 

7. I am a certified nursing assistant and want to go on a mission trip to utilize my license before it expires. 

8. I have thousands of pages of novels I've started, but never finished. 

9. I could watch Chopped marathons for days. 

10. Books are my escape from reality. My imagination is so vivid that I will forget that I'm sitting in my room and truly feel as if I'm climbing the stairs with the characters, listening to their voices, and seeing their faces. 

11.  I am quite the procrastinator, but I always put 100% in the projects that showcase my talent. 

12. My secret dream is to own a coffee shop in the heart of a city, but make it look like a log cabin complete with a grandma-like couch and doilies. 

13. I always have a pile of clothes hiding somewhere (currently on the unused lofted bed under a comforter). 

14. My boyfriend has taught me more things about life than I could have ever learned on my own. 

15. I would hike every single day if it was a breezy 75 degrees and I lived at the base of a mountain. 

16. My favorite color is turquoise and I have something turquoise in every square foot of my room. 

17. When I own my first home, it will be so colorful because I grew up with all beige walls, all the time. 

18. I want a country kitchen! Complete with a window sill to put fresh pies on. 

19. I rarely match my socks. I enjoy having two different colors to look at. 

20. My favorite place in the world is Coronado Island in California. 

No comments:

Post a Comment