Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What's Goin on?

And I said hey ya ya ya hey ya ya...what's going on??

Remember that song, 90's kids? I sure do. 4 non blondes have ever so successfully placed their song in my head each time my friend texts me, "What's Up?"

Yesterday I was in bed ALL day with a migraine. I watched 26 episodes of Good Luck Charlie (yes, the Disney show) and studied Calculus for over four hours. Do you know what it's like to study calculus with a migraine? Don't try it.

I ate cottage cheese, strawberries, cantaloupe, an entire handful of sweet potato tater tots, a 20 oz soda that I painfully regret, a super small slice of pizza, and tons of veggies. After going down the stairs to the dining hall, I was winded. Man, can migraines really knock you off your feet.

This morning, when I woke up at 6:30 I had one of those confused dreamlike states. I couldn't understand why I was getting up. For the life of me, I didn't know why George Strait music was coming from my phone nor what the time meant. I thought for sure it was 6:30p.m. of yesterday. Nope. Time to get up!

Ugh.

I slept for another hour and then hastily brushed my teeth, threw on the closest "nice" clothes and ran my ass to work. Any of you other college kids have early classes or jobs? I swear mine must think I am just permanently tousled hair and red-eyed.

So, Wednesdays I deemed as wacky Wednesdays...right?

Dear Morgan, what were you thinking??

Fine.

I'll do it, for the sake of keeping my word.

Just give me time to figure out what crazy thing I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment